You're going to be seeing some changes with this blog in the near future. I decided to purchase my own domain for "Budgets are the New Black" and try to take this blog up to the new level... Wish me luck!
If you'd like to wish me more than luck, please follow me to the new URL (fancy acronym for web address) which is up and running! but still under construction. I sincerely hope to see you all there. I'm not able to take my "followers" widget with me *sniff* so please let me know who you are in the comments on the new site. You'll also need to update your google readers, bookmarks, etc, with the new web address.
One more thing... If you have any suggestions, constructive criticism, pithy commentary, etc, on how I can make this a better site, I would greatly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with me in the comments below. What have you liked about this blog? What could you care less about? What has kept you coming back (assuming anyone has)?
I am open to anything that would enable me to relate our personal financial journey with the readers who decide to join us as we continue to learn and grow and roll with the punches. Thank you all so much for reading.
Closing out the holidays
9 years ago
1 comment:
I like it!
Post a Comment