Loved this post. It is so true. Our children have had the blessing of living near my parents. They were very close to my dad, but he passed away last year. My mom lives with us now.
I think it's wonderful when kids can spend time with grandparents. They can teach them so much.
Wife of one Air Force man. Mother of three well-traveled children.
Just another woman of this world saved by His Grace until His Kingdom comes. Welcome to my domain.
3 comments:
Loved this post. It is so true. Our children have had the blessing of living near my parents. They were very close to my dad, but he passed away last year. My mom lives with us now.
I think it's wonderful when kids can spend time with grandparents. They can teach them so much.
Grandma with grandchild. Always fun.
Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com
Twitter: AboutParenting
Wow. I love how you wrote that. Priceless indeed . Ahh.
I thank you for visiting with me...and I hope you wont mind if I rewrite my heading with yours. I like it very much.
Post a Comment