Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace for Veterans


In honor of Veterans Day, Dave Ramsey is offering his Financial Peace University (FPU) Military Edition online class for military members FREE today only! Go to his website and fill out the form.

Non-veterans can also sign up for FPU for just $59 today only.

Taking Dave Ramsey's class is one step on our financial journey that I just wasn't sure when we'd be able to take. I totally believe the class is worth the small investment that it normally costs to sign up; however, we are looking at The Hubs (possibly) deploying sooner rather than later. I really didn't want to take this class until we could commit to it together. BUT - when something like this is free, you can't pass it up!

I filled out the form and receive the automated response,
"You will receive a separate email in the next 24-48 hours with a voucher code you can use to redeem your free registration to FPU Online!"

I hope we are able to make the time to do this together as best we can until he leaves. (If he leaves.)

Now, why are you still here? Go and sign up!

2 comments:

Retriever said...

Hope all is well, and that you will know soon when (if) your husband will be deployed. The suspense must be so hard on you all...In my prayers.

How is your son's speech therapy going this fall?

Tonya said...

Hi! My husband and I are getting ready to do FPU when he gets back. We are looking forward to it!